SharePoint PowerShell v2 scripts in an easy to use, easy to consume Module.
Update!: SPoshMod v2 comming soon, including a PSSnapin provider!!
1. Install PowerShell v2: http://blogs.msdn.com/powershell/default.aspx
(link on right)
2. After install, open PowerShell and ensure that $env:PSModulePath
points to "~My Documents\WindowsPowerShell\Modules" folder and the folder exists. (if not, create the folder structure and add it to the environment variables)
3. Run command: set-executionpolicy unrestricted
(this will allow you to run scripts from unsigned *.ps1 files)Installing the module:
1. Copy SPoshMod module folder to ~My Documents\WindowsPowerShell\Modules folder
2. Open PowerShell (or Integrated Scripting Environment - ISE)
3. Type: Import-Module SPoshMod
If you make any changes to the scripts, you will need to re-import the module using: Import-Module SPoshMod -forceNOTE
This solution is community-driven project and is not affiliated with Microsoft, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server nor the PowerShell product teams. Since we are a community project, we are always looking for scripts to add to the module. If you have written a helpful script or function and think it would be useful in the module, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org We will give credit to you in the module.